Wednesday, March 4, 2009

We are live!

Like almost anybody that has ever heard of The 24 Hours of LeMons, I and many people I know have wanted to do it. Well this is it. I have $1000 to get this project going. I am now actively looking for a car, so if you know of any sub $600 cars laying around let me know! I guess we need to start officially creating a team, and driver lineup. I hope to update this page very often as a means for all involved to stay up to date, and communicate, as well as keep a detailed and accurate log of the build process. We can probably even use it to help prove our case about staying under budget.



As always you can check out www.24hoursoflemons.com for rules, and stuff.

1 comment:

  1. I believe the rules state "cars purchased, fixed up, and track-prepped for a total of 500 dollars or less." So how can you be looking for a car for $600 with $1000 to spend?

    ReplyDelete